[TowerTalk] Split legs

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Sat Apr 20 19:37:22 EDT 2013

It COULD be done without a crane, but obviously by someone with experience.

The idea would be to rig up clamps on the tower and three hydraulic
jacks. On a calm day the guys could all be loosened up enough to jack
the tower up enough to effect the modification of choice. There are a
number of upgrades that might be reasonable - I would favor a pier pin
mod of some sort.

-Steve K8LX