[TowerTalk] Corroded Guy Anchors Epic FAIL!

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Sat Apr 20 19:53:48 EDT 2013

Indeed!

Problem comes with using galvanize anchors and copper ground rods. Even an insulator would help this. Probably why we haven't heard about it until recently because of all the tower guys without insulators in them.

Really no need to ground the anchors if there are insulators or Phillistran 10 or 20 feet up.

73
Jim W7RY