[TowerTalk] Triex WT51

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 21 21:12:44 EDT 2013

And to that, I might add that I've had good success with making rollers
out of larger diameter schedule 40 PVC pipe.  Cut to 3' lengths and
continuously tossed in front of the tower, even if you hit a spot where
where the roller doesn't roll, the tower easily slides over the top of
the PVC leaving it behind to pick up and throw in front of the tower again.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com