[TowerTalk] Igniting Cadweld One Shots

rfman45 rfman45 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:51:59 EDT 2013

   This idea is only for those of you who can legally buy fireworks but I'm installing some Cadweld (tm) One-Shots and rather than using a flint sparking lighter I thought I'd try an ordinary sparkler. The problem, of course, is that the sparks go all over and not necessarily where you want them to which is straight ahead.   I found a package of something called "Morning Glories" which are a different type of sparkler that shoots out a narrow stream of sparks only directly ahead and are ideal for lighting one shots every time since you can actually aim the sparks directly at or even into the top hole on the One Shot. I tape the about one foot long "Morning Glory" on a long stick, light it and ignite the One-Shots every time.                                     Mike  W2LO