[TowerTalk] Stub mast loading and forces

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 16:52:54 EDT 2013

You might also consider rotating one of the antennas 90 degrees for a
coupling test "in place". If the interaction goes away, you might want to
make the 90 degree offset permanent. Either keep track of the directions
with a mental "shift" or get one of the smart rotator controllers, like
Green Heron, to do it automagically.

73,

geo - n4ua