[TowerTalk] Control circuit for LM470

K8RI K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Thu Aug 1 20:50:13 EDT 2013

I recently purchased an LM470 from an estate sale without the controls.
  It has the limit switches and winch.  I think he had removed them for
work, improvements, or who knows what.  He was quite a tinkerer, but
unfortunately the original was no where to be found.  I'm going to build
a new control circuit, placed inside a NEMA 4 enclosure.

The circuit for a motor and limit switches is pretty straight forward,
but I'd like to keep it close to oeiginal.  I can build the whole thing
for jess than a hundred, or about $400 using industrial switches and
lights.

Any one have a copy of the schematic? I didn't find one in the manual,
but could have missed it *(IF)* it is there,

73

Roger (K8RI)