[TowerTalk] Help with HFTA

Wayne Willenberg wewill747 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:35:54 EDT 2013

I am trying to obtain azimuth terrain files for HFTA using Microdem.  My
tower location is near the intersection of 4 DEM's.  I have managed to
merge the 4 Dem's, into a singe Bitmap image and also into a single .Tiff
image.  But I am having no luck in creating the .Pro files.

My merged Bitmap image is displayed on MicroDem, but the "Calculate" menu
does not appear, so I can't click on Calculate, Intervisibility and
Viewshhed.

The Merged .Tiff image, when displayed on MicroDem does have the Calculate,
Intervisibility and Viewshed available.  But, when I try to fill in the
coordinates of the tower location, the window will not accept any data.

I have spent many frustrating hours with this project, so any help would be
greatly appreciated.

73, Wayne KK6BT