[TowerTalk] VSWR charting tool

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Aug 5 22:11:12 EDT 2013

I recently updated my VSWR charting tool and posted Revision 5 to this
Dropbox location:

https://www.dropbox.com/l/EEansReMFYlcOH0ZcAmD29

Using this new version allows you to chart both "before and after" VSWR
curves to help visualize the effect of any adjustments you made to your
antenna. You can print the charts for future reference.

Many higher priced antenna analyzers provide a built-in LCD graphing
display. This VSWR charting tool can help you achieve the same result at
a fraction of the cost. Actually, at NO cost, it's free!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN