[TowerTalk] Coiling cables

dbubke at juno.com dbubke at juno.com
Mon Aug 12 23:43:38 EDT 2013

AKA firemans coil or firemans loop. Pretty handy until the uninitiated person uncoils it and ends up with a multitude of overhand knots.

Try it. After coiling with that method, "accidently" pass one of the ends throught the center of the coils and uncoil. Then count how many knots you've got.

I still use that method. Just on my own cables.

Dan