[TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government

k3mm at verizon.net k3mm at verizon.net
Thu Aug 15 11:02:45 EDT 2013

 At least the tool cabinets can stay intact. Those are worth a few dollars, but doesnt change the fact that this acquisition was a huge waste of taxpayer dollars on both ends. I'm sure there are lots of public service entities or other government agencies that would be quite happy to have them for emergency communications.

Ty K3MM