[TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government

Crownhaven crownhaven at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 15 11:57:14 EDT 2013

During my time as a federal government employee, I have seen plenty of
valuable electronic gear destroyed because those responsible didn't want
to deal with completing the paperwork to DRMO or surplus the stuff.
Disgusting.  I was able to donate several virtually new Motorola
repeaters to amateur radio organizations by doing a little extra work to
make sure THEY didn't get the sledge hammer.

Steve, N4JQQ