[TowerTalk] Sorry about the multiple posts

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 10:04:49 EDT 2013

>  I had replied to the thread about digging in sand, but  nothing went
through, or at least I couldn't see them.
Then all of them  turned up with the proper times and dates  just a few
minutes ago.
I  did have to delete and reinstall all e-mail accounts due to changes at
my  ISP, but they are the same except for the outgoing servers.
All other  accounts worked fine

>  Any thoughts,  E-mail replies are fine.

    Sure. How about contacting the Administrator to  find out what's going
on? Your current email address(es)(see above) is not  a member of this list.

    Non-member posts (spam and legit posts) all show up  for my approval or
not. You are currently on the non-member side of things.  Subscribe and all
will be FB again.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN