[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G

Mark Robinson markrob at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 18 17:14:19 EDT 2013

I guess it depends on what windload you want the tower to withstand.

If it was my tower I would use more than 2 guy wires. Best to consult the
Rohn 25 drawings.

According to Rohn my tower can take 120mph, the mast 105mph and the beams
100 mph. I hope I never need to put that to the test.

73 Mark N1UK