[TowerTalk] Formatting emails

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Aug 20 00:04:44 EDT 2013

On 8/19/2013 11:51 PM, Tom Osborne wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Sometimes people put some really interesting stuff on this reflector, but it
> is kinda hard to read as it is all in a very long, 1 paragraph posting.
> With my aging eyes, sometimes it is kinda hard to keep in focus trying to
> read the posting.

Like setting line length.  I only have one fully functioning hand and
some of these when reformatted turn two line into 8.

On long posts if there are a number of points I want to answer, I prefer
to intersperse comments.  Otherwise I prefer to quote the salient point
and answer it. Course then I get accused of bottom posting<:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)