[TowerTalk] Older Hytower how about a NEW "hitower"

bill steffey NY9H NY9Hpa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:27:55 EDT 2013

with  the decent demand for hitower....

why not take a universal or heights aluminum and build your own ???

I guess I think about this since I have components from several
towers, mine & two sk friends ...
Would one start with the lowest bands then add to that ...of course
everything would keep changing everything

good use for the rigexpert analyzer with 4 simultaneous bands swr display.

anybody think this is doable..???  i guess first is the commitment
for the radials....

I am surprised someone isn't selling something like that ...someone
would buy it ...

bill