[TowerTalk] Base bolts for UST HDX-572MDPL

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Fri Aug 23 10:37:18 EDT 2013

Good physical connection between threaded rod and concrete is GOOD.  Large
HD washers with a nut on both sides at intervals along the threaded rod help
make a good connection.  Washers can be made from scrap steel plate with
holes drilled to accommodate the threaded rod.  Making your own allows you
to have thicker/stronger washers. Jim said it well... Threaded rod,
galvanized is good.  Plated is cheap and lasts poorly.

Patrick AF5CK