[TowerTalk] Counterpoise / raised ground radial adjustment method

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Aug 27 11:47:40 EDT 2013

On 8/26/2013 3:10 PM, Jon Suehiro wrote:
> If buried radials, the max length I can stretch is probably 30 feet in
> limited direction. This is not effective enough to cover the low bands.

Don't overlook the possibility of a ground screen using galvanized
fencing or hardware cloth. Rob Sherwood did that in CO and wrote about
it in Ham Radio about 30 years ago. There are details of how to do it on
my website in the piece about getting on 160M from a city lot.
http://k9yc.com/publish.htm

73, Jim K9YC