[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 Max Overturning Moment?

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 29 01:04:51 EDT 2013

Well, duuhhh.  You think you're confused.  As you point out, for a guyed
tower I don't need this number.

Yes, I understand your other points.

Oh well, it was an interesting exercise.  I would still like to know
what the max overturning moment is so I can see whether or not my
calculations were correct.

73, Jim	VE7FO