[TowerTalk] FW: More crank-up questions

Ken wa8jxm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 08:17:17 EST 2013

It is interesting how base requirements have changed over the years.  Back in 1970, I had a 64' freestanding aluminum tower (Heights) with a tribander on it and other antennas.  All the manufacturer specified for a base was 4'x4'x4' concrete and I don't think they said much, if anything, about rebar.  I had that tower up at two different locations, I'm pretty sure the bases are still there ;-)

Ken WA8JXM