[TowerTalk] Change in SWR

Doug Scribner dscribner at myfairpoint.net
Wed Dec 4 08:12:55 EST 2013

GM,

While all of this makes for very interesting reading, NONE of it addresses
my original post as to where I might start looking for a reason behind an
SWR CHANGE on one band of a multi-band yagi.

To those who offered constructive advice both here and directly, I thank you
very much!

To the others, there are a couple of threads over on the CQ-Contest
reflector concerning CQWW scoring that need more input...

Doug - K1ZO