[TowerTalk] Change in SWR

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Dec 4 13:00:29 EST 2013

Good engineering won't catch everything inside nature's bell curve, and
the lack of good engineering doesn't mean that something will fail.
Those who use either case to ignore the physics of any particular
situation are .... well, let's just say there is a reason that "ignore"
and "ignorant" have the same root.

Dave   AB7E