[TowerTalk] Re-orienting a crank-up tower

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Dec 10 15:22:13 EST 2013

The tower probably weighs less than 1000 pounds which is not that heavy.
If you can get a crane anywhere near the tower I would not worry about it
until it comes time to remove it.  You can do maintenance on antennas or
the rotator without tilting it.  I am sure that it is possible to
fabricate a special base adapter to tilt it another direction, but it
would not be easy or inexpensive.

John KK9A