[TowerTalk] : SuperBertha Antenna Pricing correction

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Dec 11 22:28:59 EST 2013

Scott,  please read my post again. What are you correcting? I did not say
ALL antennas from the mentioned companies are over $5000.  How much is your
40M4OWA-48?  The SteppIR DB42 starts at $6595. The OptiBeam OB804020 costs
7,599 Euro.  My point is that there are companies selling expensive antennas
if you are not looking for "cheap".  I tried to avoid saying high quality
antennas only because I have no personal experience with SuperBertha or
SteppIR.  I have purchased two beams from OptiBeam and I was very happy with
the design, quality and service and there were no missing or incorrect
parts. Most of the beams on my towers are homebrew and they are expensive to
build using 6061-T6 aluminum and quality stainless steel hardware. I was not
knocking your antenna pricing, in fact I did not even know any of your
prices. http://www.superbertha.com shows no prices for any products.

John KK9A