[TowerTalk] OWA Inventor?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Dec 13 07:07:50 EST 2013

There is only one driven element on an OWA antenna. I think the biggest
advantage is the direct 50 ohm feed. No match is needed making it easier
to build and there are no match losses. It is easy to design a yagi with a
wide bandwidth with >50 impedance however that is not referred to as OWA.

John KK9A