[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-450XL rotor control problem

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sat Dec 14 20:34:57 EST 2013

Magnus,  I had the same problem here on my VHF antenna rotated by the
GX-450 and found loose contacts at the crimp portion where the cable is
terminated in at the control box plug was what caused it.  Sometimes the
the inner blade on one of the contacts needs to be spread apart a bit
with a small jewelers screw driver. That is all It took here.  No more
problems.

Herb, KV4FZ