[TowerTalk] Boom-to-Mast Tilt fixture

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 22 16:09:19 EST 2013

Hi Larry,

Yes... you can stack with the stacking version.  I've included a link to
mine sitting on the bench.  There's a notch at the top of the large
plate by the handy talkie.  The notch allows for folding over, with no
interference to a tall mast.
http://www.w4abc.com/new1_800x600.jpg

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com

On 12/22/2013 1:05 PM, Larry Loen wrote:
> Agreed.  I have one on my tower and it simplifies everything.
>
> Not clear you can really stack stuff with it (I couldn't though I've seen
> it done) but it really simplifies tower work.  Everything on my tower is at
> ground level when tilted over.  Just make sure the hook is free before you
> do the tilt over.
>

> Larry WO7R
>

> On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Joe <wd0m at wd0m.com> wrote:

---