[TowerTalk] Concrete prices

Steve Jones n6sj at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 13:33:55 EST 2013

Mike-

Sounds reasonable.  I paid more here near San Francisco.

If you have it pumped, ask the concrete supplier to use a "plasticizer" in
the concrete mix.  This makes it easier to pump without adding water.

Otherwise the pump operator will ask for more water (to make it easier on
his machine) and the result will be a weaker finished concrete.

73,

Steve
N6SJ