[TowerTalk] Raising Towers

Chuck Smallhouse w7cs at theriver.com
Fri Dec 27 02:10:00 EST 2013

At 82, I still drive ATVs and UTVs, off road, at racing speeds..  Few
can keep up.  I insure that all the lug nuts are tight.  I also still
climb towers, not 200' ones, with a single waist belt.

I also grew up on a family cattle ranch, and as a teenager, was
expected to rope and bring down wild cows, to doctor their infected
wounds, by myself out in the open range.

Until you have walked in their moccasins - - - - .   Unless you have
had many "hands on" experiences, stay with your books and OSHA
regulations, and keep those rules and postulations to yourself.

Chuck,  W7CS