[TowerTalk] Caps (was: Hose Clamps)

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Fri Feb 1 08:58:10 EST 2013

Here in Oklahoma we have insects we call "Mud Daubers" (look like wasps)
that tend to close off most any openings they encounter with mud which dries
to a good seal. Unfortunately, the holes most often closed are ones best
left open such as ventilation for motors, furnace flues, and on and on but
antennas are sometimes targeted.

Patrick AF5CK