[TowerTalk] [Towertalk] Wasps (was Caps (was: Hose Clamps))

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Feb 4 08:10:14 EST 2013

Since moving to North Carolina, I occasionally have the same wasp problem,
usually in late September and early October. Wasps swarm the tower on
certain days from the ground all the way to the top of my 150' tower. I
have climbed though them on a number of occasions and they are not
aggressive but they are annoying.

John KK9A