[TowerTalk] Temporary tower/antenna question

Rex Lint rex at lint.mv.com
Tue Feb 5 04:24:44 EST 2013

Steve,

The WRTC team from the contest community in New England is preparing a whole
bunch of identical, easy to set up kits for the 2014 WRTC.  They are based
on 40 ft of Rohn 25, a quick-erection base, and a custom-designed beam, all
identical.  Can be set up in less than an hour.

See http://www.wrtc2014.org/competition/station-description/ .

      -Rex-

       K1HI
       Rex Lint