[TowerTalk] Fwd: 15m monster finally up - EME and Video

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 10:11:02 EST 2013

Hi All, eme doppler shift varies directly with frequency. Maximum at 21MHz
is + 58 Hz at moon rise and -58 Hz at moon set for latitudes near the
equator  and virually 0 Hz at the poles

The majority of the doppler shift is caused by earth rotation and is
related to station latitude.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 2/6/2013 9:01:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,