[TowerTalk] Thrust bearing question

Gene Fuller w2lu at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 7 14:27:58 EST 2013

Sorry for the way that got formatted. I'll try for a narrower format for the
table.-

item             sq ft      lbs/sq ft    ft to fulcrum   moment
mast(2"cyl surface) 2      x            6                  12x
HF tribander      8          x            1                    8x
6 meter              4          x            7                  28x
2 meter              1          x          12                  12x
                                                                      -----
Calculated  Total                                              60x
                                                                      ====
Allowed Total   18        x             "4"                64x
                                                                      ====