[TowerTalk] 160M antenna advise

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:21:13 EST 2013

Guy,

I think a horizontal antenna at that low height relative to the frequency
might be a waste of time.  If you have the room and can go out far enough
with ropes, I would go one step farther and put up a four square made of
wire elements.  Perhaps sloping "T" shaped elements (non-vertical part in
line with the ropes) with the feedpoint off the ground and some elevated
radials to make it an easier project.

Stan, K5GO