[TowerTalk] Radial Staples

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 14:33:16 EST 2013

I have used the eBay staples ( WAAAYYY too short for tall or thick grass)
and the landscaping/ground cloth staples at the home stores. I used cut
metal coat hangers until I ran out. They can be cut longer and are superior
to any other option in my book. But, the ground cloth staples are just about
as good and though a bit more costly, well worth it in the long run. ---my
two cents.  - Mike