[TowerTalk] Coax

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 12:52:01 EST 2013

The coax I was looking at is the DXE-400MAX. It has a stranded center.
The JEFA that is 399 for 1000 feet is not a Flex coax but appears to
have a solid center conductor. The JEFA that has the stranded center is
399 for 500 feet. Since that price is a little closer to what DX
Engineering is selling for I suppose maybe the DXE stuff might not be
too good to be true. I just hadn't come across any other prices in that
range and wondered how they could be selling it at that price.

I use the flex style due to the crankup tower and every antenna other
than the dipoles have to have a rotor loop.

Phil
N9LAH