[TowerTalk] EZNEC antenna modeling forum has been created onYahoo

Bert Almemo balmemo at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 25 10:32:20 EST 2013

Thanks Larry.

It seems many groups demand you have extensive knowledge to be allowed to
ask questions. If not not the "pros" will shoot you down and recicule you.
It has happened to me.

I made a comment and was told that "this is not Facebook"!! Nice peers!!
This is a hobby and if people want to show off their expertise find another
venue. Thanks.

73 Bert, VE3NR