[TowerTalk] Hermetic seals

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Wed Feb 27 17:41:31 EST 2013

IME, in a typical zig zaggy trench with less than optimum corner bends
and dirt that insists on getting into your glue, and a myriad of other
defugalties that aren't anticipated while drawing it all out on paper,
it's a miracle if the typical ham ends up with hermetically sealed
joints in the ground, let alone the end terminations.

-Steve K8LX