[TowerTalk] Source for 2" OD Mast

Drax Felton draxfelton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:53:22 EST 2013

One thing I've learned from reading this forum over the years is that no
material is ever strong enough unless it's made of $500 a pound unobtainium.

I gave up the hunt and have been using 6061-T6 aluminum tubing I found at a
scrap yard.  It works fine.
Might bend in a hurricane, but then again my house wouldn't have a roof so I
don't care.