[TowerTalk] Help with rotor valuation, Telrex

K8RI K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Jan 5 11:51:16 EST 2013

On 1/5/2013 10:19 AM, Matrin Sole wrote:
> Thanks Dave,
>
> Yes, that's the one Ha, well it was early last year when I first came into
> this great pile of stuff, sometimes you have to invest when you spy the
> Alpha 77 in the pile! So I'm just working my way through it. Sold of a lot
> of stuff but the rotator seems to have sat  for a while, time to get it
> moved.
>
> I'd rather forgotten some of what came out of that thread, indeed I think
> there were a couple of messages I missed altogether so thanks for the
> pointer. Think it gives me enough to work with and will try to sell locally.
> There are a couple of 'big' antenna stations in this corner of the world.
>
> 73
> Martin, HS0ZED

Boy, but do I wish you were a bit closer to Michigan, I'm planning  a
heavy duty crank up and will have to construct something similar for a
rotator.

I was going to mount a rotator on the outside of a small tower ( still
might) so I already have the P80 chain, gears and idlers, but that's a
long way from the finished product.

73

Roger  (K8RI)