[TowerTalk] Bye Bye Deer

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 6 16:12:03 EST 2013

Presumably making a wide fence (one that has some depth) deters them.  I
don't know if the angle pieces used on some fences (usually with barbed
wire) would be sufficient or whether it means some sort of double fence
(probably expensive). I have not tried it personally but have heard several
times from multiple places (I know, that doesn't make it true). Deer are
often very determined and clever especially when food is in short supply.

73, Larry  W6NWS