[TowerTalk] Anyone using the Fulton KW3000 worm drive?

Steve Jones n6sj at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 7 16:04:30 EST 2013

Guys-

I'm confused...I see this thread about Fulton winches, which is type I have
on my US Tower HDX-589 to tilt over the tower.  But then I see comments
about winches that will be used to raise the tower.  Are you all talking
about tilt-over winches or winches to raise and lower an already vertical
crank-up tower?

73,

Steve
N6SJ