[TowerTalk] HamIV Rotor sluggish

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 19:44:58 EST 2013

Does your tower have a thrust bearing? If yes is it cold where you are?
Could be old/dirty/cold grease in the bearing. I chased down a rotor "low
voltage" rotor problem once and it turned out my bearing was so grungy it
was binding up. Remove the grease fitting, squirting solvent in it, picking
out muck, then squirting new grease fixing the "low voltage" problem! Just a
thought....

73

Dan
K0DAN