[TowerTalk] yagi f/b and rx s/n

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Jan 13 11:18:11 EST 2013

You can easily design a 2el monoband yagi with 50 ohms impedance and
reasonable gain.  Trying to design one for multiple frequencies using a
fixed boom length is more of a challenge.  I always focus my designs on gain
first and then SWR and F/B.  If you really want good F/B you'll have to add
another element to your beam.

John KK9A