[TowerTalk] Caps (was: Hose Clamps)

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Thu Jan 31 17:57:21 EST 2013

For booms, I prefer to insert a small, rubber ball (porous is best)
that fits inside the boom not too snugly.

For elements, I don't like the whistling elements in the wind .. which
can cause metal fatigue and failure ... that happened once in the
past, but never since I put silicone seal in each element tip.

Silicone seal?   Think I've used that elsewhere, too.

73
Don
N8DE

Quoting john at kk9a.com: