[TowerTalk] Never Wet - You have to see this video

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Tue Jul 2 07:25:23 EDT 2013

I think freezing rain is a bit of a different character.  I am testing one of those coatings on solar panels and it did not stop freezing rain from sticking, nor does it stop frost, snow, or dew... frost and dew look different when they form on it, sometimes even looking thicker because of how it beads up.  and in some cases it seems to help snow and ice come off easier but not by very much.