[TowerTalk] Lightning Protection

Nick N3NR radio_n3nr at verizon.net
Sat Jul 6 05:13:04 EDT 2013

A good reference on the subject relative to commercial systems is the
Motorola R56 manual. It's slightly dated, but still a good reference. I have
seen this manual called out frequently as a reference, or sometimes even a
requirement, for commercial systems.

You can find a copy here:
http://www.radioandtrunking.com/downloads/motorola/R56_2005_manual.pdf

Lots of examples and ideas.