[TowerTalk] Lightning protection

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Wed Jul 10 07:34:23 EDT 2013

The very first of David's hits claim to supply direct burial cable with
pre-assembled connectors:

http://fiberopticcables.stores.yahoo.net/dibuca.html

I didn't check the others but I'm pretty sure it's not hard to find a
source.

Also, connectors can be field installed with *relatively* inexpensive
tool kits.

-Steve K8LX