[TowerTalk] Side mounted tri-banders

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Fri Jul 12 11:22:32 EDT 2013

Dan,

I currently have a F12 C3 which has plenty of room between the elements
at the mounting point.  I did have to slide the boom a bit so my
swinging gate would rotate it around the tower.  I do plan in installing
a Tic as well.  Using a Tic I would think as long as there was enough
spacing between elements that is wider than the tower itself it would
work, maybe with a couple inch's either way for some wiggle room.

Rich - N5ZC