[TowerTalk] NEED HELP WITH HARDLINE CONNECTORS

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Sun Jul 21 16:29:48 EDT 2013

This is a better video showing installation of positive stop connectors
without special tools. Using only the supplied tools shipped with the
connector.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na2Y2UTI6N8

You MUST use the connectors specified for AVA5 cable. Positive stop
connectors are the only way to go. Easier to install than any others.

73
Jim W7RY